With a diverse range of challenges including economic uncertainty, rising costs of materials, shortage of relevant skills and labour, the Construction and Engineering industry is under tremendous pressure to stay profitable and grow sustainably.
Autodesk has partnered with Deloitte to conduct research on emerging trends impacting this industry and the state of technology adoption in Singapore, Australia and Japan, providing industry benchmarks for other markets across Asia Pacific.
- Current and future technology adoption trends in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry
- Industry benchmarks on the impact of technology usage and investments on business performance
- Overcoming top barriers to digital adoption
- 5 key priority areas for successful digitalisation
- Real-world examples on how construction firms achieved greater business results and uncovered new revenue opportunities by implementing a robust digitalisation roadmap
Registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the State of Digital Adoption in Construction Report 2023, by Deloitte and Autodesk.
Register today. Can't make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording.