Is attaining net zero just a pipe dream or the new possible reality for the construction industry? With the sector contributing to 40% of greenhouse gas emissions worldwide, there is a pressing need to adopt sustainable construction practices as the world moves towards a circular economy. Join the Autodesk webinar featuring a panel of industry leaders from the Asia Pacific World Green Building Council and Infrastructure Sustainability Council ANZ. Our panelists will share research-based insights on how Asia Pacific organisations can overcome barriers to achieving greater sustainability in built environments.
In this session, you will learn about:
- The essential elements of sustainable construction
- Strategies and best practices for implementing sustainable construction successfully
- The future of green construction - emerging trends, industry standards and regulatory environments
- How digitalisation directly enables reduced emissions and waste
Meet our panel of industry experts who will also address your questions in the live Q&A segment:
- Joy Gai, Asia Pacific Programmes Head, World Green Building Council
- Dr. Kerry Griffiths, IS Technical Director, Infrastructure Sustainability Council
- Dr. Charles Sanchez, BIM Implementation Consultant, Autodesk
Register today. Can't make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording.