As many countries across the globe are starting to ease their restrictions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, many construction projects are also restarting. Social distancing and enhanced safety requirements mean your projects will increasingly adjust to a new normal, with fewer people than ever actually stepping foot in the dirt. Some market segments have been hit harder than others, and many construction teams will need to pivot to new types of projects, support new clients and new sectors, while redefining how they think about project delivery.
This session will present the most probable recovery trajectories for the global construction industry, post COVID-19. It includes identification of the markets and segments that will lead or lag over the next several years. More importantly, using research from the last recession and current economic benchmarks, this session will highlight strategic lessons learned and mistakes to avoid in times of heightened uncertainty, including adapting to a reinvented built environment.
In this webinar, construction leaders will learn the following:
- Understand the likely sectors impacted now and into the next several years
- Think beyond the present disorder and prepare your business for resiliency
- Prepare for multiple demand scenarios from your clients
- Identify potential growth opportunities into new market sectors or business models
- Avoid costly mistakes in terms of delayed or incomplete decision making